BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Photo-shooting!!!

All the YES 2 teams had their photo-shooting session today. =) It was a total first time for us.

Equipments - Professional! Just like how u see in America's Next Top Noodle,I mean model (Umbrella's here and there, flashlights and fans to create the hair floating look)
Photographer - Jenric from YES 1. Heavily equipped with EOS camera.
The feeling - Nervous, but determined to get at least ONE cover shot!
Make Up - None, only gatsby wax.

As I had basically no photo-shooting experience, except for all those candid shoots with friends, so needless to say was having hard time posing and facial expressing. The photographer kept asking me to "SMILE la wei, SMILE!", I was like "I'm smiling! Cant you see?! See the teeth??" Chee Yee was also telling me the exact same thing. Eventually the both sides of the cheek went numb and stoned.

It's not that I don't wanna give my biggest smile possible to the camera la, but you know, some people are just born to be cool and take Cunningly-Killer-Styled photos instead of that Upper-Teeth-Exposed-Smile with Knuckles-Supporting-Yer-chin photos ma. Individuality and originality is highly important right?

Cunningly-Killer-Styled photos

Upper-Teeth-Exposed-Smile with Knuckles-Supporting-Yer-chin

My team mates Chee Yee and Joey did a great job though. Borned photogenic, so lucky. =)
Awkward and awkward it was. But had great big laughters along the way. I guess I was the most hard to sculpt model ever encountered. Luckily Jenric was kind enough to spendmore shots to squeeze out some acceptable shots. It does takes the stress away preparing for the many upcoming Maybank MoneyTree events. =) Oh, guess I should just cut off the idea of getting onto a part time model job……

Chee Yee during photoshoot

Didn’t dare to preview the results. Lets hope for the best. Coming out very soon. =)

What I have learnt today:
1) Smiling with Upper-Teeth-Exposed-Smile
2) Smiling naturally
3) Enjoy and laugh at every little moment
4) Be yourself and be natural
5) Holding your smile too long will cause cheek pain and numbness

What you have learnt today
The phrase:
1) Upper-Teeth-Exposed-Smile with Knuckles-Supporting-Yer-chin photos
2) Cunningly-Killer-Styled photos


Regards,
JZ Wong =D *smile*

p/s: thanks to Maybank moneyTree YES challenge for the experience. =D

0 comments: