BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I believe


Having insomnia tonight with a good cause. Ideas are rainfalling in my mind. Ideas to further enhance the business. I can clearly see the path forming right now.

I believe.
Not to get shortlisted, not to get to top 5, not to be the winner, but believe to making this a successful and profitable business, to really influence more people to start recycling and to become "that" person.

Maybe it's just the rush for the moment, but for this moment, i truely believe it!

Back to present.
The next presentation will be on this saturday. So much to prepare and rehearse before saturday. This will be the next "make it or break it" week.

I believe. ^^
Results will be out in a few more hours time.


Posted by
JZ Wong

0 comments: