BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's the CLIMB

WoW~ We got into Top 12!!!

Before I check my mail, I was still watching the video clip done by 5GdotMy of UM Next Tycoon (They just uploaded in youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsSaXuKIGYw&feature=related but having hot discussion in Facebook). A lot of feelings came across my mind, especially till the 3rd part of the video shooting…I recall what I said and this is the reason why I continue climbing in another platform – YES 2 Challenge!

Even though our group (Xeno) only got 3rd runner up whereby no prize at all, but at least we able to contribute around RM500 to charity (From the committee: You guys are one of the highest contributor!) I believe with the exposure and experience that I gained from my business as well as UM Next Tycoon will definitely help me in climbing up to the next level of YES 2 Challenge 'mountain'!!!

Great job teammates JZ & CheeYee!

Greenergy Sincerest and Deepest Thanks to our:
1) UV, Michael & Brandon for the opportunity given!
2) YES Advisors Nazrin Hassan, Roslan Bakri Zakaria, Dr Sivapalan, Roshan Thiran, Dato' Nik Kamaruddin, Christy Lee, Ahmad Razmy, Bugs Tan, David Vicary, Loy Teik Inn, Lai Gin Nyap & Vincent Kok for your kind efforts and support!!

Just finish our meeting and it’s going to be a tougher challenge in front of us…Glad to have positive mindset in all of us by overcoming every single obstacle that we might face =) No matter how, for sure we will enjoy the journey and we believe we can climb up to the top!!


Posted by
Joey HYJ


0 comments: